Tuesday 23 November 2010

On set with Barry and Shashi



My cousin Barry Muise and our friend Shashi Singam were setting up a new studio and trying out the lighting, so they agreed to do some free shots for me to enter the Bernina competition.  Consider it a little payback from letting them use our dilapidated barn a couple of times for photo shoots. 

With my man out of town, luckily my little guy was willing to step in (well, lie in) and play the part of Colin Firth.  One set of 3D glasses with the lenses popped out...and....done!


One of the only shots without closed eyes, tongue out, weird red face from laughing too much....you get the idea.  I guess I'll never fulfill my dream of being an international supermodel.  That's why I had to settle for jet-setting international super-scientist.  Sigh. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...